Reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. It was built in years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.
1. The reset button is located on the bottom right hand side of the Rev counter on the instrument cluster.
2. Turn ON the ignition, do not start the vehicle.
3. Push reset button until Spanner warning light symbol will start flash.
4. Keep button depressed until Spanner warning light symbol stops flashing and remains illuminated.
5. Indicator shows appropriate service interval.
6. Release reset button.
7. Turn OFF the ignition and then start your Renault Sfrane to see if spanner warning light has been reset.
Note. Some vehicles are fitted with a SERV lamp, this is not a service interval indicator lamp, it is a malfunction indicator lamp (MIL).
Leave a Reply