1. Put the key in the ignition and switch it on without starting the engine.
(Wait for LCD to return to the vehicle mileage)
2. Hold the “O” button down till you hear a beep (could take a while, 30 sec.)
3. Press the M button repeatedly and a number of reset menus will appear, (If you have used oil according to quality sheet 229.31 or 228/229.51 you can scroll to Reset.31 or Reset.51 respectively.) Select “reset 51”
4. Now, when appropriate oil type is selected press “O” for 6 seconds until ”2” is displayed.
5. Press “O” once again briefly and the ” reset done” message will confirm that the job is done.
6. Pull the Key out
FOR THE 2004 DODGE SPRINTER!
Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock and immediately press the button MI (km) twice.
Within 10 seconds, return the key to the 0 in the ignition lock.
Press and hold the button MI (km). Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock. Keep the button MI (km) pressed.
The maintenance indicator with the time/distance is shown.
After about 10 seconds, an acoustic signal will sound and the maintenance indicator is displayed with the new remaining time / distance .
Release the button MI (km)