1. Turn the ignition to position 1. (close all doors
2. Press the system selection button (3 located on the lower left of the steering wheel) repeatedly until the kilometer or temperature reading is shown in the multi information display.)
3. Press the TRIP reset button (center button on instrument panel) quickly 3 times. An audible beep will be heard followed by the battery voltage displayed.
4. Press the scoll forward/back button (left side of steering wheel) to highlight the “”Service menu””.”
5. Use the +/- buttons to select “”Confirmation”” menu. Press the system select button to confirm. The menu item “”Complete service”” is highlighted.”
6. Press the system selection button to confirm. “”Service confirmed”” appears.”
7. Use the scroll forward/back button to exit the menu.
8. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.