Reset service light indicator Renault Modus. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Modus.
1. To reset the mileage before service on a Renault Modus, follow this steps.
2. Select the miles/km to service display on the trip computer.
3.Repeatedly push and hold one of the two buttons on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk for about 10 seconds until the mileage is reset and the display shows the mileage before maintenance service permanently.
1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position (do not start the engine). Use the ENTER button (?) and toggle the vehicle information display to show the SETTING screen. Use the NEXT button (?) to select.
2. Use the NEXT button (?) to select MAINTENANCE
i) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > OIL > ENGINE OIL to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil change.
ii) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > FILTER > to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil filter.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1. Turn the ignition to position 1. Ensure mileage is displayed.
2. Press the left arrow repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold (phone) button and within 1 second press OK and then hold both buttons for 5 seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press down repeatedly until “”ASSYST PLUS”” is highlighted and confirm with OK. ”
5. Use the down arrow to select “”FULL SERVICE”” and then confirm with OK. Use the down arrow to select YES and confirm with OK. “”CANNOT BE UNDONE”” displays. Use the down arrow to select CONFIRM and then confirm with OK. The display reads “”FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT””. Confirm by pressing OK.”
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Reset the service incdicator on this model as follows:
1.Swith ignition on.
2.Press the menu reset button untill the service interval is displayed.
3.Repeatedly press the Step button untill to set mileage to next service.
4.Press the C/T button untill the display changes.
5.Tap the Step button untill ‘yes’ appears.
6>press tghe C/T button then switch off ignition
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.