1. Turn the ignition to position 1. Ensure mileage is displayed.
2. Press the left arrow repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold (phone) button and within 1 second press OK and then hold both buttons for 5 seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press down repeatedly until “”ASSYST PLUS”” is highlighted and confirm with OK. ”
5. Use the down arrow to select “”FULL SERVICE”” and then confirm with OK. Use the down arrow to select YES and confirm with OK. “”CANNOT BE UNDONE”” displays. Use the down arrow to select CONFIRM and then confirm with OK. The display reads “”FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT””. Confirm by pressing OK.”
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
//// go to oil substitute thuson press up arrow on wiper switch since a few seconds distance until next service appears. then it will reset back to 12000 miles hope this contribute tos modus 1.5 dci
1. Turn Igniton off
2. With ignition ‘OFF’ press and hold both arrow buttons, turn ignition on.
3. Release buttons after 3 seconds – the reset reminder should be flashing.
4. Press and hold set button for approx 3 seconds or until beep.
5. If you need to reset oil service – Press and hold set button again for approx 3 seconds or until beep. ‘Service Reset No Items’ should show.