Oil service reset Dodge Country, 2008, 2009, 2010.
Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds.
Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1. Insert the key into the ignition but leave the ignition turned off.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Press and release the MIN clock adjustment button.
5. Release the trip odometer reset button when the oil change light resets.
Turn motor ignition switch to on but don’t start
Pull off emergency kill switch plate
Pull emergency kill switch 3 times in less than 7 seconds.
Replace kill switch plate.
1.Sit in the driver’s seat of the XL7. Insert the ignition key and turn it to “RUN.” Do not start the engine.
2.Press and release the gas pedal three times within five seconds. Watch for the engine oil light to flash, indicating that the system is reset.
3.Turn the key to “OFF” and remove it from the ignition.
1. Turn your ignition key to the ‘ACC’ or ‘LOCK’ position.
2. Press and hold the trip meter reset nob (next to your Toyota Land Cruiser’s odometer).
3. While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to ‘ON’, but do not start your Toyota Land Cruiser.
4. Hold the meter reset until the MAINT REQD light switches off.
If this procedure does not successfully reset your maintenance required light, make sure that your digital odometer is set with the odometer reading showing and try again. If the light is still lit, you can try disconnecting your Toyota Land Cruiser battery, causing the internal computer to reset. If you still haven’t successfully turned off the oil indicator MAINT REQD light, please read your manual or contact your dealer for further instruction!