Reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2. From year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
1. Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
2. On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
3. Push & button on the end of the wiper stalk repeatedly until the warning spanner symbol and miles to service appears on the monitor, some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
4. Push & hold the button.
5. The display will now change to the new service interval and start flashing.
6. Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
7. Release the button, turn ignition to off and start the car to see if warning light has been reset.
Well after a small but required service on the car I had to reset the warning light. The real quick deal to reset all the requested lights on Rover 75 is to do the following
Get a small wire, Turn the key to second position, Short Pin 8 and Pin 4 on the OBD connector for “4 seconds to reset oil light”, “8-25 seconds for the other 2 lights” and this will reset the 15000 service request for oil change. Quick and easy and not legal if you do it without actually doing the service.