1. Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
2. Fully depress the accelerator pedal slowly three times within 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.
1) Ensure ignition key is turned off.
2) Press and hold the odometer reset button whilst turning the ignition switch to the on position.
3) Keep the odometer reset button pressed for 10 seconds whilst the service display counts down from 10 to 0. When the count down reaches zero the spanner icon will vanish from the display and the service indicator will be reset.