How to reset oil service on a Skoda Fabia Elegance combi 1.4 16v AUB 74kw 2002
Press and hold button A (the right/cel din dreapta)
Switch ignition ON Release button A
The letters ,OEL, or ,OIL, will appear in the trip recorder display
For models with digital clock turn button B to the right until ,bar, appears in the display
For models with analogue clock pull out button B until ,bar, appears in the display
Reset service light Skoda Octavia 2, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
1. Switch off the ignition and press the reset knob of the trip counter below the speedometer and hold.
2. Switch on the ignition and release the reset button, one of the service events appear in the display.
3. It is possible to switch between the the readouts of the service events by briefly pressing the reset button.
4. When the particular service event is displayed, turn the button for setting the digital clock to the right, service appears in the display.
5. Switch off the ignition. Only now is the service event reset.
Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
Press and hold the button located under the speedometer.
Switch ignition off and release button. Message OIL appears in the display.
Press MINUTE button of digital clock or button for setting analog clock only as long as 5 dashes appears in display.
Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.