Turn the car on. Wait about a minute for the computer to get to normal.
press and hold the travel mile reset button. Hold it untill an ! in a triangle appears. then your maintanance info will pop up. select the item to reset. and tap the side button on the wand atached to the stearing wheel. this button is what you use to browse through your computer. press the button once it will say “reset” press and hold it the second time and it will say reset, hold for 5 seconds or so and it will show a check mark next to “reset” confirming it has reset.
1. Start the car and set the odometer to the total vehicle miles setting
2. Turn off the car
3. Hold in the odometer button
4. Turn the car on by pressing ‘start’ twice but DO NOT start the car (don’t press the break peddle)
5. Continue to hold the odometer button in until it resets to all zeros
6. Let it go
1. Press and Hold the Odometer knob in
2. Turn the ignition on (do not start the car though)
3. Turn the odometer knob to the right and hold for about 5 secs.
4. Release odometer knob and switch ignition off.
5. Start car, Service indicator should now be gone.== Answer ==
cheers for the info worked first time probably saved me a few quid putting the car to a dealers.
1. Press and Hold the trip reset button in
2. Turn on the ignition on (do not start the car though)
3. Turn the trip button to the right and hold for about 5 secs.
4. Release the trip button and switch ignition off.
5. Start car, Service indicator should now be gone
turn off the car’s ignition.
Hold down the reset button on the dash board to zero the mileage.
keep it held in.
turn the car’s ignition on – but do not start.
keep the button in for 5 seconds.
a menu will come up – like date/mileage.
let go and then press the button again.
it will toggle through some options – then get to ‘rst’
press the button again, and your done