Reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. How to reset maintenance light, reset oil service light. Can be made manually by use button on car dash board.
Reset service light indicator Renault Safrane. It was built in years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.
1. The reset button is located on the bottom right hand side of the Rev counter on the instrument cluster.
2. Turn ON the ignition, do not start the vehicle.
3. Push reset button until Spanner warning light symbol will start flash.
4. Keep button depressed until Spanner warning light symbol stops flashing and remains illuminated.
5. Indicator shows appropriate service interval.
6. Release reset button.
7. Turn OFF the ignition and then start your Renault Sfrane to see if spanner warning light has been reset.
Note. Some vehicles are fitted with a SERV lamp, this is not a service interval indicator lamp, it is a malfunction indicator lamp (MIL).
Reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2. From year: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
1. Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
2. On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
3. Push & button on the end of the wiper stalk repeatedly until the warning spanner symbol and miles to service appears on the monitor, some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
4. Push & hold the button.
5. The display will now change to the new service interval and start flashing.
6. Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
7. Release the button, turn ignition to off and start the car to see if warning light has been reset.