Turn motor ignition switch to on but don’t start
Pull off emergency kill switch plate
Pull emergency kill switch 3 times in less than 7 seconds.
Replace kill switch plate.
1.Sit in the driver’s seat of the XL7. Insert the ignition key and turn it to “RUN.” Do not start the engine.
2.Press and release the gas pedal three times within five seconds. Watch for the engine oil light to flash, indicating that the system is reset.
3.Turn the key to “OFF” and remove it from the ignition.
1. Turn your ignition key to the ‘ACC’ or ‘LOCK’ position.
2. Press and hold the trip meter reset nob (next to your Toyota Land Cruiser’s odometer).
3. While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to ‘ON’, but do not start your Toyota Land Cruiser.
4. Hold the meter reset until the MAINT REQD light switches off.
If this procedure does not successfully reset your maintenance required light, make sure that your digital odometer is set with the odometer reading showing and try again. If the light is still lit, you can try disconnecting your Toyota Land Cruiser battery, causing the internal computer to reset. If you still haven’t successfully turned off the oil indicator MAINT REQD light, please read your manual or contact your dealer for further instruction!
This Maintenance light is a reminder : “TIME FOR AN OIL CHANGE!”
1. Turn the ignition key to the ‘OFF’ position with the trip meter A reading shown.
2. Turn the ignition key to the ‘ON’ position while holding down the trip meter ‘RESET’ button.
3. Hold down the knob for at least 5 seconds. The odometer indicates ‘000000’ and the light goes off.
How can you reset service light, maintance on Toyota Avensis
1. Set the multi-information display to TRIP A.
2. Turn the ignition switch off.
3. Press and hold the ODO / TRIP switch, and turn the ignition switch on (IG).
4. After turning the ignition switch on (IG), keep holding the switch for at least 5 seconds.