1. Insert the key into the ignition but leave the ignition turned off.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
3. Turn the ignition to ON.
4. Press and release the MIN clock adjustment button.
5. Release the trip odometer reset button when the oil change light resets.
1.Switch ignition on
2.Keep pushing the button that reads ‘step’ on the centre console untill the display shows the service interval.
3.Press the reset button for 3 seconds.
Reset the service incdicator on this model as follows:
1.Swith ignition on.
2.Press the menu reset button untill the service interval is displayed.
3.Repeatedly press the Step button untill to set mileage to next service.
4.Press the C/T button untill the display changes.
5.Tap the Step button untill ‘yes’ appears.
6>press tghe C/T button then switch off ignition
1) Turn they key to the II position
2) Turn the key to the off position, and push and hold in the odometer reset button
3) Turn they key back to the II position, while still holding the button.
4) After about 10-15 seconds, the light should go off.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.