Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2. From year: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.
To reset Service Due Now on a Renault Megane 2, follow these steps:
1. Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle. For cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster.
2. Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display. Some models have 2 buttons, which cycle through the options in opposite directions, either button can be used in this case.
3. When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
4. Now the Service Due now will start to flash after that the display will change to the new service interval and still flashing.
5. Keep holding the button until the display stops flashing.
6. Done, have managed to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2.
1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position (do not start the engine). Use the ENTER button (?) and toggle the vehicle information display to show the SETTING screen. Use the NEXT button (?) to select.
2. Use the NEXT button (?) to select MAINTENANCE
i) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > OIL > ENGINE OIL to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil change.
ii) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > FILTER > to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil filter.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1) Turn they key to the II position
2) Turn the key to the off position, and push and hold in the odometer reset button
3) Turn they key back to the II position, while still holding the button.
4) After about 10-15 seconds, the light should go off.
1. Push inward on the trip odometer reset button and turn the key to the auxiliary position (forward one click from the off position) until “Oil Service Re” or “Oil Service Reset” appears on the odometer screen.
2. Press the odometer reset button a second time until the work “Reset” or “Re” appears on the screen. The word will continuously flash.
3. Press the odometer reset button quickly to complete the reset. “End SIA” appears to indicate a successful reset of the system.
Resetting Oil Service Light on your 2002 – 2006 Cooper and Cooper S Hatchbacks, and 2005 – 2008 Cooper and Cooper S Convertibles:
1) Press and hold the trip button
2) Insert key and turn to position 1
3) Watch for RESET to appear
4) Release the button, then press & hold it again
5) Wait for the RESET to flash
6) Release the button, and then press & release (once only)
7) Service interval should then be reset to next interval
If that didn’t work, try this:
1. Push the Trip Button
2. Turn ignition key to position 1 and 51A will appear to left of mileage
3. Release trip button
4. Wait 3 seconds
5. Push trip button
6. Wait (5-8 seconds) for RST to appear in left corner
7. Release trip button
8. Push trip button
9. 15000 will appear as new service interval
10. Release trip button
1. Press and hold the trip odometer button.
2. Insert car key and turn it to the fi rst position (not the second position).
3. You will see 51A come up in the trip odometer area.
4. Release, then press and hold again.
5. Watch for the word “RST” to appear on the Odometer indicator.
6. Release, then press and hold again.
7. Wait for the “RST” message to fl ash.
8. Release, and then press & release (once only).