Reset service light indicator Renault Modus. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Modus.
1. To reset the mileage before service on a Renault Modus, follow this steps.
2. Select the miles/km to service display on the trip computer.
3.Repeatedly push and hold one of the two buttons on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk for about 10 seconds until the mileage is reset and the display shows the mileage before maintenance service permanently.
1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position (do not start the engine). Use the ENTER button (?) and toggle the vehicle information display to show the SETTING screen. Use the NEXT button (?) to select.
2. Use the NEXT button (?) to select MAINTENANCE
i) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > OIL > ENGINE OIL to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil change.
ii) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > FILTER > to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil filter.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Reset oil service light Ford E 150 Series. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset oil service light Ford E 150 Series.
Oil Life Reset and Start Value. An oil change is required whenever indicated by the message center and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.
To reset the oil monitoring system to 100% after each oil change Ford E 150 Series. From years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (approximately 7,500 miles [12,000 km] or six months) perform the following.
Note: Oil Life Start Value of 100% equals 7,500 miles (12,000 km) or six months. For example, setting Oil Life Start Value to 60% sets the Oil Life Start Value to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) and 120 days.
OIL LIFE CHANGE SOON. Displayed when the engine oil life remaining is 5% or less. When oil life left is between 5% and 0%, the ENGINE OIL CHANGE SOON message will be displayed.
OIL CHANGE REQUIRED. Displayed when the oil life left reaches 0%, the OIL CHANGE REQUIRED message will be displayed. OIL LIFE OK displays after you have changed the oil.