1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position (do not start the engine). Use the ENTER button (?) and toggle the vehicle information display to show the SETTING screen. Use the NEXT button (?) to select.
2. Use the NEXT button (?) to select MAINTENANCE
i) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > OIL > ENGINE OIL to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil change.
ii) SETTING > MAINTENANCE > FILTER > to set or reset the mileage for the engine oil filter.
3. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Turn motor ignition switch to on but don’t start
Pull off emergency kill switch plate
Pull emergency kill switch 3 times in less than 7 seconds.
Replace kill switch plate.
How can you reset service light, maintance on Toyota Avensis
1. Set the multi-information display to TRIP A.
2. Turn the ignition switch off.
3. Press and hold the ODO / TRIP switch, and turn the ignition switch on (IG).
4. After turning the ignition switch on (IG), keep holding the switch for at least 5 seconds.
1. Turn the ignition on without starting the engine.
2. Set the display window to ODO, TRIP.
3. Turn the ignition switch off.
4. Pressing the button PUSCH ODO TRIP reset switch turn the ignition switch to the ON position (keep pressing for at least 5 seconds).
5. Reset procedure is complete
1. Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position without starting the engine.
2. Press the odometer reset button repeatedly until the total mileage is displayed.
3. Turn the ignition switch to “Off.”
4. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button.
5. Turn the ignition switch to “On.” Do not start the engine.
6. Release the trip odometer reset button after the service display counts down from 10 to 0 and the service light resets.