1. Turn the ignition to position 1. Ensure mileage is displayed.
2. Press the left arrow repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold (phone) button and within 1 second press OK and then hold both buttons for 5 seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press down repeatedly until “”ASSYST PLUS”” is highlighted and confirm with OK. ”
5. Use the down arrow to select “”FULL SERVICE”” and then confirm with OK. Use the down arrow to select YES and confirm with OK. “”CANNOT BE UNDONE”” displays. Use the down arrow to select CONFIRM and then confirm with OK. The display reads “”FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT””. Confirm by pressing OK.”
6. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Service indicator system Seat Cordoba, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
IN00, No service is required, standard display.
OEL, When 7500 miles has been reached before the yearly service is required.
IN01, Indicates time for the yearly service inc oil change.
IN02, Indicates it is time for the Major service. T
O RESET THE INDIVIDUAL COUNTERS.
1) turn on ignition (do not start).
2) Press the trip reset button button on the speedo (the trip value will not reset to zero but will reappear when the procedure is finished).
3) Turn off the ignition and thne release the trip reset button. In the LCD display you will see the word OEL. Using the minute set button for the clock (lower one) you will reset the OEL interval counter. Press it, hold, release, 5 horizontal lines will appear in the display.
4) press and release the trip reset button. In the LCD display you will see IN01 repeat step 3 to reset the inspection counter when required.
5) Again press the trip reset and rest the IN02 counter if necessary. If doing an oil change only reset the OEL counter. If doing an inspection service reset both the OEL and IN01 counters. If doing a full service reset all 3, OEL, IN01 and ,IN02.
6) Turn on ignition (do not start the car).
7) After the appearance of the IN00 display turn off the ignition.
8) You are done the trip counter should read as it did before you started.
PROGRAMMING THE INTERVALS TO REQUIREMENTS
With todays higher spec oils and/or peoples need and desire to service more regular there is a way to alter the counters to your prefered settings (within reason).
1) Turn on ignition (dont start the car).
2) press the trip reset button also press the Minute set button on the clock (lower one).
3) The LCD display OEL 1,S where the S indicates SET.
4) Using the trip reset button you can call up the following counter data in sequence.
OEL 1,S Distance counter for oil change (7500 standard).
OEL 2,S Time counter for oil change (12 months).
IN 01,S Time counter for yearly service interval (12 months).
IN 02,S Distance counter for full service (15000 miles).
5) Using the minute SET button on the clock (lower one) you can display the current value repeated pressing of the button will select a subsequent lower value and at the lowest level will reset to the highest and start to decrease again (so dont panic). the steps work in miles (500 at a time) and time steps in bi-monthly (1, 2months) i.e.1,2,3,4,5,6.
6) Once you have set the counter to the value you require turn off the ignition.
7) Job done