Reset service light indicator Renault Modus. From year: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How to reset service light indicator Renault Modus.
1. To reset the mileage before service on a Renault Modus, follow this steps.
2. Select the miles/km to service display on the trip computer.
3.Repeatedly push and hold one of the two buttons on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk for about 10 seconds until the mileage is reset and the display shows the mileage before maintenance service permanently.
1. Turn ignition to Terminal 15 which is one turn of the key or one press of the START/STOP button.
2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset button for approximately 10 seconds until the first service job appears in the display.
3. The upper display in the Instrument Cluster will be illuminated with a Service Item (example: An oil can is the designation for Oil Service). The lower display in the Instrument Cluster will indicate the remaining time or mileage left for that Service Item (example: 14000). Press the on-board computer button repeatedly (located on the direction indicator/main-beam switch) to scroll through all of the Condition Based Service Items.
4. Press and hold the on-board computer button on the direction indicator/main-beam switch until “”RESET”” appears in the lower display.”
5. Pressing the on-board computer button again resets the service shown in the upper display. Repeat the procedure for each additional service which is to be reset.
6. Turn the ignition off and start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
1. Turn your ignition key to the ‘ACC’ or ‘LOCK’ position.
2. Press and hold the trip meter reset nob (next to your Toyota Land Cruiser’s odometer).
3. While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to ‘ON’, but do not start your Toyota Land Cruiser.
4. Hold the meter reset until the MAINT REQD light switches off.
If this procedure does not successfully reset your maintenance required light, make sure that your digital odometer is set with the odometer reading showing and try again. If the light is still lit, you can try disconnecting your Toyota Land Cruiser battery, causing the internal computer to reset. If you still haven’t successfully turned off the oil indicator MAINT REQD light, please read your manual or contact your dealer for further instruction!
To reset the service indicator on the scenic II is as follows:
Scroll through the trip computer using the button on the end of the right hand stalk control until you get to the miles till service indicator (or the “change oil soon message” will appear if due)
Then press and hold the same button in and hold it. The miles indicator will then flash then change to 18000, keep the button pressed until the 18000 stops flashing.
NOTE: If the word “service” appears on your dash then that does NOT mean that a service is due. It is an indication that the vehicle is faulty and has a stored major fault code.
The indicator that a Service is due is when the words “change oil soon” appears or the spanner starts flashing.