How to reset the Maintenance Service interval:
– Switch ignition on to position one, (first click clockwise);
– “Outside temperature” should be displayed, if not move to it (You have to be in this display to go further);
– Press the trip odometer, “reset”, knob three times consecutively ( The Voltage display will appear);
– Press Down Arrow to enter the “Service Menu”. “Service Data” submenu below will be highlighted.
– Press right page to enter the Service data submenu. (Left page goes up in menus, -+ selects items displayed)
– Press – three times on right of wheel to highlight “Confirmation”.
– Use right page to select to display sub-menu as to what to confirm.
– Select “Full Service” (No need to use -+.) to confirm this choice
– Press right page to confirm. (Delay is about 3 seconds.)
– Press left page twice to exit the menu system, or turn off the ignition switch.
– Turn off ignition. Turn back on. The display should show that it is recalculating the mileage and days. This takes about 60 seconds so be patient.
1. Put the key in the ignition and switch it on without starting the engine.
(Wait for LCD to return to the vehicle mileage)
2. Hold the “O” button down till you hear a beep (could take a while, 30 sec.)
3. Press the M button repeatedly and a number of reset menus will appear, (If you have used oil according to quality sheet 229.31 or 228/229.51 you can scroll to Reset.31 or Reset.51 respectively.) Select “reset 51”
4. Now, when appropriate oil type is selected press “O” for 6 seconds until ”2” is displayed.
5. Press “O” once again briefly and the ” reset done” message will confirm that the job is done.
6. Pull the Key out
FOR THE 2004 DODGE SPRINTER!
Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock and immediately press the button MI (km) twice.
Within 10 seconds, return the key to the 0 in the ignition lock.
Press and hold the button MI (km). Turn the key to position 2 in the ignition lock. Keep the button MI (km) pressed.
The maintenance indicator with the time/distance is shown.
After about 10 seconds, an acoustic signal will sound and the maintenance indicator is displayed with the new remaining time / distance .
Release the button MI (km)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.